Sunday 4 May 2008

An exploding box (sort of!!)






Hi everyone thanks for all of your lovely comments :) its really nice to get some feedback!

Yesterday I did a variation on an exploding box. Its a template that I got from The Scrapbook Lounge (http://sbl.tvweekly.com/player.php?ee6957ec2ef4ba9b864fd2693439ce45x1378) Its called a "surprise box." I made it for a very good friend of mine who is 50 today! I wasn't sure how this would turn out because all of my other goes at doing exploding boxes failed (I'm not really sure why though!) however I am really pleased with this one! I'm going to enter it into the Arty Girlz blog challenge this week as it has an open theme :)

3 comments:

devonmaid said...

That is really unusual Laura, well done I bet she was thrilled with it xx

Julie Allain said...

This is great Laura!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz xx

Crissi Harvey said...

wow this is different looks more complecated than the normal exploding box,
bet you friend loved it.
Thanks for joinng in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx