Sunday 18 April 2010

my goodness!!



i cant believe its been nearly 2 years since I've been on my blog!! So much has changed and I think that its about time I updated this!!! well i have been busy and I've branched out and started different crafting rather than just cards! I have made some canvases, joined new swaps and challenges on the Craft Swap forum. Also its my birthday next week and I'm getting a cuttle bug!! (I've been wanting one for about 3 years but other things have got in the way) - it arrived on Friday but my other half has put it in the car so I wont play with it while he is a work!! lol . Anyway over the next few days I will be putting up some of my cards and your comments will be appreciated, thanks :)
this Christmas card i made for my brother and his wife for their first Christmas as a married couple. to be honest I'm not sure where the topper or the backing paper came from but I thought that it worked really well together.


A good Scottish Christmas card!! lol! I love this image and the background paper is actually the bag that they put the goodies that I bought the same day in!! I finished it off with some Anita's Christmas ribbon.


this card I made for my friend Fiona, I really struggled with it but at the last minute I remembered about this Forever Friends stamp and combined it with Papermania flowers and ribbon. I was quite please with the final result.


I was asked by someone at work to make a Christmas card for her daughter. The image is from a Patchwork pals TSV kit by QVC, (I don't normally buy these kits but I loved the images so much I couldn't resist.) The base card is glitter card that I bought from Woolies before it went under (i don't know if its just me because I used to work for them but I really miss Woolies) and put glittery vellum over the top. It's so girly I love it!!
this is a really simple thank you card but i think its quiet effective. The background paper is some glittery wrapping paper that I got in an outlet store and just added some white ribbon a butterfly topper and thank you peel off.










No comments: