Sunday 30 May 2010

Mum's Birthday

Happy Birthday to my mum today (not that shes in the country she's sunning herself in Crete as she texted me this morning my dad had treated her to a champange breakfast!) Anyway the reason why I'm telling you this is that I have finally finished her card. It was a real struggle my craftng inspiration has gone this week even though I've been doing a lot of blog hopping (and lots of craft shopping too!!) But anyway mum likes really sinple cards but this one I think is very effective. Let me know what you think :)





The wooden butterfly embelishment came from my local craft shop which I have coloured with permanent markers, the pink embossed card is Bazzill basics in Chandler, the alphabet stickers are from a kit I bought from QVC years ago (when I remember who makes them I will let you know) and the black glitter card is from Woolies (as I have mentioned in a few of my posts).



No comments: