Sunday 25 July 2010

Christmas Scene

my card making mojo has totally gone this week (I spent yesterdays crafting shows on QVC trying to craft and made 1 card!!!) so my cards at the moment are not my usual quality! I'm getting really annoyed with myself about it! Anyway this is the one card that I made yesterday for the Bah Humbug blog challenge which this week is Christmas Scene, the DT samples (which are amazing as always) can be seen here I have used the Percy and Penelope stamp that I just love, coloured with glitter gel pens and used tiny gems that I bought from ebay. The background card is part of the patchwork pals kit that I bought from QVC and then used snowflake brads in the background


3 comments:

Max said...

Awww Tinkerbell, don't get frustrated. Percy and Penelope look like they're having a blast in the snow. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah!Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Annie said...

I just love these two penguins - so cute. Your candles are rather cool too - I noticed them when I was scrolling down. I'm sure friends and family members will be well pleased to get one of those.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Irene said...

Awwwwwww your card is so cute and adorable, and so perfect for our challange. I love penguin images and your background with the snowflake
brads.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug

luv
irene
xxxx