Tuesday 20 July 2010

Die Cut Dreams DT call


Well over on the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog the design team are looking for another DT member. Well I thought I would give it a go!!!! The theme is Pink and Girly (which if any of you know me is just made for me!!) Well if you have been on my blog recently you will notice that I'm really into Christmas cards at the moment so I thought that I would give a really girly card. The image is my favourite Tilda image (at the moment) she is coloured using glittery gel pens and I have highlighted the crown with red glitter for the holly berries. I have layered her over an embossed Christmas tree from a Cuttlebug embossing folder with tiny gems (that I bought from ebay) for the lights. The background is stamped with this years Xmas set from Inkadinkado and the flowers are from Papermania. I hope that you like this :)








4 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Laura thanks for entering our DT call your card is very sweet I love Tilda and this is one of my favourite Tilda's she's a doll
Hugs Susie xx

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Laura, Tilda is so sweet and the embossed background is so pretty.
Thanks so much for entering our DT call at the Die cut Dreams blog.
Hugs,
Nicola & the Dream Team

Karen said...

Very nice Laura, love the embossed tree, it goes well with the image. Good luck with the DT call.
xx

Victoria said...

Fab card Laura - love pink at Christmas!

Thanks so much for entering our DT call at Die Cut Dreams - and good luck!

Hugs
Victoria
x