Wednesday 28 July 2010

Pastel Christmas

Well I've got another Christmas card done today, this one is so simple but so effective. I bought one of the new Papermania embossing folders for my Cuttlebug. I think that this image is so detailed so I didnt want to mess up the image so embossed on some glossy white card, added some pale turquoise glitter and layered over turquoise card and added a peel off. I am really happy with this card (for the first time in ages). I hope the DT team at Cupcake Challenge like it also because I'm going to enter it in their challenge this week which is pastel Christmas


3 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Laura, what a beautiful card. I love the colour scheme and the clean and simple style of your card. Thanks for joining in with my "pastel Christmas" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x
Ps I have candy on my blog if you want to call over :)

Faye said...

Hiya Laura, this is a lovely, clean and fresh Christmas card, I'm loving this style at the moment. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake. x

Renkata said...

Laura I find your cards very elegant.