Thursday 10 June 2010

Creative Catz and ABC Christmas

I'm going to link 2 blog challenges with this card. As I've said I am really loving black base cards at the moment, so the Creative Catz challenge of Black and Red was perfect for me. The design teams cards are great as always and you can see them here. Also on the ABC Christmas challenge blog is "L is for Lights." The design teams are great also and you can see them here.



This cuttlebug embossing folder I just love and I have a feeling a lot of my Xmas cards are going to be made with it, I love the detail with it and think it works really well with this foil card. The "lights" are made from sticky jewels from Poundland. A very simple but effective card.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Lorraine A said...

simple and stunning :-) I love the embossed tree and the gems are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Annie said...

wow what a shine! a simply stunning card. thanks for joining in with us at the ABC Christmas challenge.
hugs, annie x

Anonymous said...

lovely card! Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge this time! hugs Samantha :0)

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

Very nice! I love that embossing folder and that you added lights to it, very clever!