Wednesday 16 June 2010

Embossed!

Wow another challenge completed today, that must be a record for me!! lol! Anyway over on Crafty Catz the theme this week is embossng you can see the design teams great creations here Now if you have been looking through my blog recently you will have noticed that I just love my cuttlebug! (I've not had it very long so its still a bit of a novelty to me) So I thought that I would make a baby card as my step sister and her hubby are due to have a baby girl in September! I used the baby love cuttlebug embossing folder for the background, layered on foil card is a image of baby feet (that I really love but do not have a clue where I got it from!!) I hope you like it :)



2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Laura
A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x