Sunday 20 June 2010

Lets have a sing song

On the Polly Craft Monday Challenge the theme is songs, so I thought that this would be an excellent chance to make another Chritmas card (if I keep going at this rate I'm going to have them all done by the end of July!!!!) Well my favourite Christmas song ever is "Let It Snow" so this card is layered snowflake paper, then embosed foil card with the sledging embossing folder from Cuttlebug with stickers from Poundland last Christmas and snowflake brads.


2 comments:

Joey said...

Oh Dear!!! I am singing it now lol lol, My fave is deck the halls, fabulous card, I must make a better start on my christmassy cards! I am gonna stick it on the to-do list for today to stamp some images up! lol. Thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey.xxx

Becky said...

Aww, what a cute card Laura, love the embossed detail on the mirri card!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft! xx