Wednesday 30 June 2010

Strawberries and Cream

well 2 blog challenges this week have the same theme of strawberries and cream so joining them together seemed sensible! They are secret crafter and winter wonderland. Well as you can tell by y blog Christmas is nearly here!! (yeah I know its not eve July yet!!) so I thought I would make another Christmas card! The red and white spotty paper totally went with the theme and the forever friends stamp I just love!!! I also covered the card with glitter spray just to make it really sparkly!!


2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh how sweet! Love the Forever Friends teddy bears - great embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

oh my what a wonderful card, and love the way you have interpreted the theme. Thanks for playing along hope to see you tomorrow for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx