Monday 21 June 2010

white festive tree

ok first blog of the week is a joint challenge :) over on Winter Wonderland the challenge this week is festive tree, the DT samples are amazing and you can see them here. Well Christmas wouldnt be Christmas without a tree so I thought that I would combine with the challenge on Die Cut Dreams Christmas challenge which is All White Christmas and the DT samples are great also. I found this one really difficult because although I do use a lot of white I do use a lot of colour too. For the challenge you can use a small amount of colour so I used some red glitter to highlight the lights. I hope you like this :)


3 comments:

Trisha said...

A lovely card! Such preety embossing of the Xmas tree!Thanks for joining us, at DCD Xmas challenge this week! xoxo Trisha.P.S. If you're interested in some blog candy, swing by my site!! Also, becoming a follower-love your creations!!

Danielle said...

I love this christmas tree embossing folder and it's perfect for creating a 'white' card - so easy to add on the beautiful bling! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

Oh I love this folder it is just perfect for our theme and you have created the card beautifully to meet our challenge at Winter Wonderland
Thanks for joining us and I hope you will be back for the next challenge
Hugs Kate xx